Leadership Centre Survey 2016
In a 2016 survey of 600 respondents from across the public sector with experience of working with us, the Leadership Centre scored an average of 9.3 out of 10 for satisfaction against a range of quality indicators.
Here’s a breakdown of indicators and scores out of 10:
• Quality of our enablers – 9.7
• Knowledge and professionalism of our staff – 9.69
• Quality of our leadership thinking and innovation – 9.67
• Understanding of the challenges faced by those leading change in public services – 9.6
• Applicability of leadership thinking and innovation – 9.56
We stand out, according to our respondents, for the quality of our world class enablers and contributors, our skill in – and propensity for – challenging current thinking, the exceptional quality of our resources and tools, and our understanding of and ability to work within current national and local contexts.